Sundays River Mouth Quad Bike Adventures Clubhouse is situated 7.9 km north of the Colchester / Sundays River Mouth Village on the East Coast of South Africa approximately halfway between Cape Town and Durban and only 38 km from Port Elizabeth and only 5 Minutes off the N2 Highway.
- Guided tours with an experienced riders is offered with the use of our brand new 300cc Aeon, 2 seater automatic Quad Bikes
- Access is offered to adventure seekers who bring their own Quads; various routes are mapped out and clearly marked for a thrilling experience.
- Accommodation packages together with adventure rides can be combined to the person wanting to break out and make a vacation or a mini-stay out of the occasion.
- Serviced Accommodation is offered at selected Guesthouses in the nearby Colchester Village. There are also Caravan’s to hire at the adjoining caravan Park as well as tented sites for hire
- Corporate Functions can be arranged using the newly renovated but “nature friendly” clubhouse as a base for “Team Building” and/or “Outdoor Conferencing”.
- Join the Annual Quad Bike Adventure Rally and Camp in the newly built Caravan Park that lies directly across from the Clubhouse.
- Other activities include, Horse Riding, Addo Elephant Park Trips, Marine Drive Trips, Boat Trips on the Sundays River.
The tracks used follow a natural rift valley that leads up onto a plateau from where the Indian Ocean can be viewed. Spot the whales and dolphins and in October, watch out for the two “Orca” (Killer whales) that come to our shores every year.
Park your quads and take a hike to the ocean (heavy going over sand-dunes), have a swim, walk on the deserted 38 km beach and believe the beauty that surrounds you.
For the more daring riders, take your Quad on the hectic 4X4 rout and test your skills. Not for the faint hearted!!! Situated near the sleepy holiday village of “Colchester” on the banks of the Sundays River Mouth, it is ideally suited for:
A single night sleepover for the weary guest wanting to break their journey or a guest wanting to spend some extra time to enjoy what the beautiful Sundays River Mouth and surrounding area has to offer.
It is also ideally suited for the guest wanting to visit the “Addo Elephant Park” as the Southern Entrance of the park is only 4 km’s from the guesthouse.
Contact Rossie van Rooyen at 082 956 0674, or send an email: click here